Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1815 Posts

· Thou Shall Not Doubt Me
1,748 Posts
Picked up a box of Kahlua flavored coffee for the Keurig yesterday and giving it a shot. Not a fan of anything flavored but its not bad. I figured its Thanksgiving so I'm thinking out of the box! Wouldn't have it often through as I'm strictly a traditional coffee guy.

· At last I can relax
1,877 Posts
Awesome, I need to pick up a box then. Will search online this weekend maybe I can grab a black Friday/Monday deal!
Its hard to find this blend in a brick and mortar. However, there is a similar blend called dark magic. Its almost the same exact blend, just turned down a slight notch. You can pick this one up usually at the supermarket.
On line, you can buy directly from keurig. Also, if you buy stuff , from pipesand cigars in albany, they have the 24 packs in stock. I go up there ususally the 1st wednesday of each month, and stock up. Their price is fantastic.

Enjoy, Jerry

· Registered
4,888 Posts
Lately I've been grinding my own with the Allegro brand from Whole Foods. Been hitting up the Costa Rican the last couple of months, really tasty, but I switched this week to the Guatemalan... Good stuff! :nod:

1 - 20 of 1815 Posts