Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1765 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guatemala Finca La Bella JBM Cultivar

Roasted some about three days ago, sitting in the press right now. 2 min to go.

·
At last I can relax
1,846 Posts
Do they make keurig cups in that blend?
this is a keurig cup. Its the strongest blend there is for a keurig cup. They call it something like dangerous, and not for the faint of heart. On a scale of 1 to 10 they call it an eleven.

Much regards Jerry

·
Scotch & Cigars
12,582 Posts
Awesome, I need to pick up a box then. Will search online this weekend maybe I can grab a black Friday/Monday deal!

·
Thou Shall Not Doubt Me
1,703 Posts
Picked up a box of Kahlua flavored coffee for the Keurig yesterday and giving it a shot. Not a fan of anything flavored but its not bad. I figured its Thanksgiving so I'm thinking out of the box! Wouldn't have it often through as I'm strictly a traditional coffee guy.

·
At last I can relax
1,846 Posts
Awesome, I need to pick up a box then. Will search online this weekend maybe I can grab a black Friday/Monday deal!
Its hard to find this blend in a brick and mortar. However, there is a similar blend called dark magic. Its almost the same exact blend, just turned down a slight notch. You can pick this one up usually at the supermarket.
On line, you can buy directly from keurig. Also, if you buy stuff , from pipesand cigars in albany, they have the 24 packs in stock. I go up there ususally the 1st wednesday of each month, and stock up. Their price is fantastic.

Enjoy, Jerry

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
taste testing some bolivia at three different temps. "coke" - okay dave when I get back home i have some stuff for you

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
Lately I've been grinding my own with the Allegro brand from Whole Foods. Been hitting up the Costa Rican the last couple of months, really tasty, but I switched this week to the Guatemalan... Good stuff! :nod:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
whatever mud this is from circle k. headed to bisbee from tombstone. hitting some cowbow trails with the kiddos. oddly, i cant find any cowbow coffee around here

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mexico Chiapas - roasted by Bisbee coffee company. nice even taken to FC+.

1 - 20 of 1765 Posts