Cigar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks Paul for all the work done to give us this place to post & have fun for the last 5 years.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Time flies....... Thanks Paul!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
yeah paul... thanks for putting this together. i used to be a 90 lb weakling until i started posting on CS. now everyone mistakes me for jesse "the body" ventura ... except i don't really look like him at all. go figure. :cool:

·
Registered
258 Posts
I agree, when i started here i was 6' 7" 343 lbs. Thanks to this forum, and all the "aerobic" typing i'm down to a svelt 290 lbs. Thanks for Club Stogie...how about a 5 th anniversary Club Stogie St. Dupont lighter for everyone over 50 posts?:D Or maybe just the west coast?;) :r

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Time flies!!! I enjoy stopping to CS daily and meeting everyone at the herfs.

Thanks Paul for such a great place!!!

Long live CS!!!

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Thank You Paul, I agree with all, If you want quality cigar info the Jungle is the place to be, hats off to everyone involved. I hereby declare October 15th to be national "LIGHT UP" day.:w

·
Registered
430 Posts
Paul, thank you for providing this outstanding forum. The jungle is the best haven for us endangered species,,

·
Registered
410 Posts
Paul, thanks for all your hard work to provide us with a great place to play! :cool:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Thanks Paul for all the hard work keeping things going around here. One of the best boards on the WWW:w

I'm thrilled I can type cocktail now too, without it showing as ****tail..lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts