Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To make a long story short......went to Home Depot, asked for Climmax Beads, got the "what kind of pervert are you" look from the female employee, had to explain that they weren't exactly what the name implied (cigar humidification not stick 'em up your butt beads). Bottom line (no pun intended) - no beads, lots of strange looks, I guess Lowe's will get my business since I will probably be on some sort of watch list at HD. I guess I can laugh now.

Am I the only person that has run into this problem?

·
Definitely not a puff fan
1,804 Posts
alwest74 said:
To make a long story short......went to Home Depot, asked for Climmax Beads, got the "what kind of pervert are you" look from the female employee, had to explain that they weren't exactly what the name implied (cigar humidification not stick 'em up your butt beads). Bottom line (no pun intended) - no beads, lots of strange looks, I guess Lowe's will get my business since I will probably be on some sort of watch list at HD. I guess I can laugh now.

Am I the only person that has run into this problem?
too funny :r

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Treyjo43 said:
I'm fairly certain your only going to find Climmaxx Beads from a cigar retailor because they are made for humidification of cigars...
I think you're right.....just thought that I read in a past post that someone got them at HD. I know better now!!

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
That's hilarious! Did you really say you weren't going to stick em up your butt? I bet they didn't believe you.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure I believe you either :mad:

Just what are you planning to do with those beads man?

:r

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.