Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
back in the day I remember buying a clay bent churchwarden for $5...from the US park service...anyone know where to find these anymore? they used to be sold as souvenirs..

· I need a beer
2,236 Posts

· Registered
142 Posts
back in the day I remember buying a clay bent churchwarden for $5...from the US park service...anyone know where to find these anymore? they used to be sold as souvenirs..
Aside from online, clay pipes are popular souvenirs in Williamsburg, VA. You can probably find them at colonial sites in the North East as well.

· Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Aside from online, clay pipes are popular souvenirs in Williamsburg, VA. You can probably find them at colonial sites in the North East as well.
I've got an e-mail in to willaimsburg pottery (the people who make them for the US park service) they are 16" and cost 7.50 each...I'm probably going to buy 3 or 4 of them, just in case one breaks.

I'm thinking of driving down and buying them myself if they have any at the sore...or might just buy them mail order...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.