Cigar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted some Arturo Fuentes claro's at my local smoke shop. It seems from my somewhat sketchy history of cigars that this wrapper was very popular some time ago, Anybody still smoking them? My understanding is that they are very mild... maybe good for a morning smoke. Any knowledgeable smokers out there? Frank B

·
Registered
132 Posts
yep i like me a candela every once in a while as something different. they are sort of 'green' or 'chlorophyll' tasting and it takes some getting used to. also very ver mild.
the fuente candela is pretty good iirc. also like the astral candelas. a good cheap one is the mr b's bundle. i think oliva and la gloria cubana also make a candela which can be hard to find. havent tried them.

you oughta try one or two just to see. ive read that thats about all they sold in the us in the 70s and farther back. tghey used to call it a.m.s. for american market selection...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.