Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK all you in the jungle! It's coming up on my 400th post. this post will make 399.

I'm feeling itchy so here's a little contest to celebrate.

The first registered member here to answer all questions correctly by 10pm central, gets a nice pack of Havanas. Guess as many time as you like.

1. What Kind of cigar am I smoking right now? You need to list maker, vitola and where the tobacco is from (region or vega). hint: it's 100% Tobacco Cubano.

2. What is the answer to "Life, the Universe and Everything"? hint: Douglas Adams knows!

3. Where would I be able to order a drink named "The Pangalactic Gargle Blaster"? hint: Dougie knows that one too!

Ready, set, go!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
cigartexan said:
OK all you in the jungle! It's coming up on my 400th post. this post will make 399.

I'm feeling itchy so here's a little contest to celebrate.

The first registered member here to answer all questions correctly by 10pm central, gets a nice pack of Havanas. Guess as many time as you like.

1. What Kind of cigar am I smoking right now? You need to list maker, vitola and where the tobacco is from (region or vega). hint: it's 100% Tobacco Cubano.

VR Famoso - Vega Robaina

2. What is the answer to "Life, the Universe and Everything"? hint: Douglas Adams knows!

3. Where would I be able to order a drink named "The Pangalactic Gargle Blaster"? hint: Dougie knows that one too!

Milliways of course, better known as the Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Ready, set, go!!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
1. i'll say vrda from vr
-answers from hm are correct
2. is 42
and
3. is the rest at the end of the universe

(btw - i loved hitchhiker's guide, that was a lol read, but couldn't get thru the sequel)

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
-Cohiba Lancero, Robusto, Corona Especiales, Panatela, Exquisito, Siglo I, Siglo II, Siglo III, Siglo IV, Siglo V, Siglo VI, Seleccion Reserva, Pyramides; Vuelta Abajo region

-At the ends of the galaxy

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We'll since Habana Mike had the first VR guess, I have to give it to him. It was VR UNICOS, I've had 5 - '98's today. I'm still tweeking :p I did end tonight with a Robaina Farm Robusto, a sublime ending to a sublime cigar day. Robaina grows some good $#!+ man.

Since David (robmcd) made the second and third ( :fu ) VR guess, it goes to him if Habana Mike doesn't claim it.

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
OK, It took a lot of legwork but, I think I've got it!

1. 42
2. At the ends of the galaxy
3. VR Unicos '98 (probably 5 of them) and I bet one of them Robaina Farm Robustos.

Whew, that was tough. I racked my brains out. Wait a minute, you said the first registered member wins, I thought I read the first certifiable member wins.

Nevermind.

Happy #400 great contest! Mindboggler!

:w :w

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Holy sheet Jack... 5 Unicos in 1 day??? Were you just really bored or was the wife gone? LOL

BTW, Mike lives near me and is out of town.... so you can just mail the sticks to me, and I'll make sure he gets them ;)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Received a very nice package from Jack - Thanks buddy!!! Now, when's that 500th post contest?

Looks like I may have to strat thinking about a 100th post contest soon ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts