Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am sitting in my home office today enjoying a Sanch Panza Cervante double maduro. This cigar has to be the smokiest cigar I have ever had. The volume of smoke created by each draw is so huge my office is literally engulfed in smoke. I have never seen anything like it. Usually I just open a couple of windows and there is no problem. However, this time I had to use a fan to blow the smoke out of the window. I took a walk outside and with the amount of smoke pouring out of the window it looked as if there may have been a fire burning inside the house. And as a side note this cigar was excellent for a ~$2.00 cigar. I recently picked up a box for $43 at Famous.

I am just wondering if anyone else has encountered a particular cigar that produces more smoke than others?

· waiting for low tide
173 Posts
I noticed the same thing with the Sancho Panza double maduro(tons of smoke). I like the flavor of these cigars but the smell produced by the smoke reminds me of candle wax burning. I mentioned this to my girlfriend and she said she thought the same thing. Weird huh?

· Semi-Automatic
488 Posts
SP Double Maduros are the only cigar to leave a grease stain on my cedar trays. They are very oily, that might have something to do with it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.