Cigar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ya'll......just wondering if anyone knows of any good cigar shops on the North Side of Atlanta or further up closer to Chattanooga? Also, what about cigar friendly bars/restaurants/pubs? Just trying to find a place where I can enjoy a good smoke and a cold beer besides at the golf course. Thanks!

·
Registered
21,744 Posts
alwest74 said:
Hi ya'll......just wondering if anyone knows of any good cigar shops on the North Side of Atlanta or further up closer to Chattanooga? Also, what about cigar friendly bars/restaurants/pubs? Just trying to find a place where I can enjoy a good smoke and a cold beer besides at the golf course. Thanks!
In live/work in the area.

Best shop in the area you are talking about is Tobacco World (aka "Cigar Super Store") in Marietta located in a strip shopping center at Canton Road and Sandy Plains Road. You can bring your own beer into the shop and there is a bar (The Place) 150 feet away.

Bars that allow cigar smoking that I frequent most are:

Bogey's Sports Bar (Woodstock)
Stonebridge Tavern (Woodstock)
Winston's (Marietta)
Buffalo's (Marietta)

E-mail me when you're gonna be in the area and we'll get together.

BTW: Some of the locals are having an informal mini-herf on Sunday, Aug. 3 at Bogey's, starting around 2 PM.

·
Registered
49 Posts
any of you Jawga guys ever been to Cedartown? I have relatives there and havent been in the area in oh 20 years or so. Is it still a country town?

·
Registered
21,744 Posts
Yorkie077 said:
any of you Jawga guys ever been to Cedartown? I have relatives there and havent been in the area in oh 20 years or so. Is it still a country town?
Been there. Population of Cedartown has been decreasing steadily with each census. (People moving closer to Rome and Atlanta for jobs.) Polk County pop growth is growing very, very slightly.

Excitement in Cedartown is watching the traffic lights blink at night. ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
I believe the blinking lights thing, what I remember as a kid was how everyone down there talked about how hot it was and what the weather was going to be. I guess there wasnt much else to talk about.:r

·
Registered
21,744 Posts
Yorkie077 said:
I believe the blinking lights thing, what I remember as a kid was how everyone down there talked about how hot it was and what the weather was going to be. I guess there wasnt much else to talk about.:r
There still isn't. :r

·
Registered
76 Posts
I also go to Cigar World (Cigar Superstore) in Marietta.

Rome has a nice place, Cubana's on Broad St.

In Chattanooga, I like Chattanooga Billiard Club. You can buy cigars there or next door (attached) at Burns Tobacconist.

In Cartersville, there is an Irish Pub called M'Vorneen's on Museum Drive. Very cigar friendly but no smoking until after 8 pm. They have a small selection of smokes available for purchase there.:u

1 - 7 of 7 Posts