Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, folks, I am moving from Phoenix to Flagstaff. Wondering if any LLGs out there live in/near "Flag", and know where the cigar stores and cigar friendly bars are.

I heard there was a nice one in Sedona, which is about 45 mins away. Anything closer?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just an update -

Found two stores in Flagstaff that carry a limited selection:
The Cigar and Liquor store on Beaver and Columbus (AF Brevas, Excalibur, Cuesta Rey 898, Punch, La Aurora, RyJ Vintage, Playboy/Don Diego)
The Smoke Shack on Beaver and Aspen (Padron x000, Macanudo)

Some of the sports bars carry cigars at outrageous prices, and there is a big shop in Sedona.

Anybody in the area that knows more or wants to get together, let me know (on this thread or PM)

·
-
11,412 Posts
wish i could help you out. i have an old army buddy who grew up there (but now lives in spokane, wa). speaking of that guy, he needs to reply to my email/phone calls.

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
Hey Linus, glad you found some decent places to get some smokes in Flagg. I would love to come up there for a get together some time. I'm not really sure which Bars/Lounges allow cigars in Flagg so we'll have to find that out. My schedule is very crazy as I work rotating shifts for the PD. Let me know when you want to get together and maybe we can work something out.

Anyone else that lives close by want to come?

·
Registered
949 Posts
Sorry Guy I have no Idea what is in Flagstaff......

Ok this was another one of those totally useless post just so that I could post...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.