Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question about the cases again. I'm looking at the JR catalog and they have got a few cases that I really like. One of them is a slider black leather 3-finger case. The other is a 2-finger leather case, but dosn't say its adjustable like the first one. It looks like it can expend to longer or shorter cigars. Any thoughts?

Much appreciated,
Jeff

·
Registered
223 Posts
Does it look like its two seperate pieces? If its two that slide together, you should be able to to adjust it. However, if it looks like its one piece that opens up, then I'd say its not adjustable. Any pics?

·
Punch Suckling in Brain
1,116 Posts
My advice is to watch the finger cases. Most have rings of 50 per finger. That's a lot of CAO's and Pyrmids with rings of 52 or higher that you are not getting in the case.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I found that the best case to transport with is the one that is a clear plastic tube with a humidifier on the bottom and the hygrometer on the lid. It hold about 5 to 8 cigars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.