Cigar Forums banner

Cigar & Tattoo's

Tags
cigar tattoo
1K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  horrorview 
#1 ·
This has got to be one of the most ****ed up things I have ever seen http://www.drewestate.com/images/md_tat2.jpg
If you get a Acid or Drew Estate Tattoo they will give you a box of cigars FREE and the tat is FREE also There motto is: You can wash out the taste of are cigars but you can't wash off a tattoo :D

#7 ·
LSU_Stogie said:
Thats So Cool! Who Else Is Going To Sign Up And Get A Free Box Of Crappy...i Mean Acid Cigars!?!?!11
Ok, I guess we must be lucky Downunder cause I have never seen these "things" down here, I've read alot about them on these forums and I seen them around on the net, but gee, I guess I'm just gonna have to take your word for what they taste like, apparently :BS , oh well what a shame :r

#12 ·
I smoked one Acid because I have seen so much marketing of their product. Well. I can say that it smells really good, but so does a good red bud from the Virgin Islands. Needless to say, I won't ever smoke either again!

If you don't see Acid listed in a good cigar magazine, nor ranked, should be a sign that it is crap. Kinda like smoking Swishers. Might be fun when your a kid, but when you want something to enjoy, go with somthing great...Um...like a CAO Crillo (did I tell you before that I love that cigar).

Later,

Quibbly

#14 ·
:pu whew....that was harsh...the woman in the ad was scanky looking...she remindes me of the crack ho's in Camden...they could have found a better model atleast IMHO....

Trooper

#16 ·
You could always get an Acid tattoo free there, then go down the street to another shop and have them add "TASTES LIKE CRAP". I think an ACID TASTES LIKE CRAP tattoo would be fun. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.