Cigar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
iphone Guru
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attention all users of Puff.com's iphone application, 'Cigar Review'. Apple has just released the newest version (1.5) into the app store. This update has been a long time coming and we hope you all enjoy the fixes, updates and the newest feature.

Now, just like in the puff.com review forums the logged in users of the iphone application will be able to cast 'Quick Votes' for their favorite cigars as well as for cigar reviews. Once logged in the user will see a new button added to the 'Add' submenu on cigar details pages as well as a new 'vote' button on all review pages. Clicking these will bring up 3 buttons for the user: good, bad or cancel. The user can then vote the cigar or review as good or bad. He/she can always change their mind about voting and hit the 'cancel' button.

Once you vote however your votes cannot be changed and once you vote you won't get the option to vote for that cigar again.

I hope you enjoy the newest version of the application and as always should you like the app, not like it, find bugs etc do not hesitate to post them here or email me at [email protected]

- Kilroy

·
Registered
32 Posts
Let me just start by saying that this could be a great app. I love the idea. However, every time I use it, I end up noticing the same review text for lots of the cigars I check on. Different titles, but the same reviews, verbatim, on cigar after cigar. This is a HUGE problem. If it's due to some glitch, that makes every single review on the app untrustworthy. I have seen no attempt to address or fix this issue. This app could be really great, but until that is fixed, it is useless at best, and fraudulent at the worst. Are there any plans to fix this?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts