Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all...

I got a PM from tx_tuff about a satelite herf...Smoke Across Cigar Live! The date is set for Saturday, April 26th at 8:00 PM. Do you guys want to meet somewhere? Maybe we can do a herf in the Chicago area and one downstate for those of us down here. Give me some ideas, thoughts, suggestions, comments, etc...let's blow away Texas and represent the Land of Lincoln!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Is there any place in Rockford, Joliet, any place like that?
I like the idea. I'm not sure about a place in Rockford. If the weather is nice I can see if Dennis will do something at the Tinderbox or we can even do something at my house. But it is weather dependent - can't smoke inside at either place.

·
Registered
756 Posts
JohnRider, how far are you from Springfield. I would love to get you down our way for a herf. Luke, I do not think that the shop in Springfield has WiFi. Does anyone know if the Cedar Box does? We need to be Live for this one guys. Guy's we really need to put the Texas BOTL's and SOTL's in place and show them what we can do. I have inside info that they are going to be put to shame pretty quick keep a lookout for it. I talked to Luke and BrianEE about trying to get a CIGARLIVE Herf together this year and invite Stogie up give away some Live cigars and such. make the rest of the country envious of how we do it up right. I would like some ideas ect. The Chicago guys have started it we need to do some downstate stuff as well and then combine efforts. Flint

·
Banned
3,911 Posts
I think these are great ideas. I think that someone's home might work out best for this first one Cigarlive one.

As for the Midwest Herf, go for it, let's try to get some CigarLive members to Illinois!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Brent, that's what I am hoping. I know Daniel is hoping to get a Live national herf sometime but not sure if it would be this year or not. I do not want to take over Luke's great event that is why I asked. It would be great to get a multi state Live herf along with Luke's Midwest Summit. Flint

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Can use my house for the N. Il guys. Or head out to Alans, but if I am driving out to Rockford I will be starting my smoking well before 8 P.M. :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Flint, you are more than welcome to contact anyone regarding the Summit. I have already talked to stogie a little bit about some advertising on the site, so he's aware of the event. Let's make this huge!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.