Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Newbie/Oldie
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm taking a few days off and heading to Tampa for the Cigar Heritage Festival to be held on Saturday (21st). Who else is going? This will be my first time and don't really know what to expect. I went to grad school at USF back in the mid-80's but wasn't into cigars then. Shame on me.

· Custom User Title
330 Posts
:-( i miss ybor i used to live in hyde park but now im am in shitty texas i remember going into this one shop to fix their coke machine and the guy would sit down roll this huge dominican maduro unlike anything i have ever seen then hand it to me when i was done and insist on me sitting there smoking with him man i miss being young

can't wait for december im gonna talk my wife into coming back down and visiting if just for one day

sorry for the thread jack

· Enjoying the Weather
1,625 Posts
Wish I could make it up but have a ton of stuff I have to get done around the house this weekend. Have a good time and hopefully I will be able to make the next one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.