Cigar Forums banner
7621 - 7639 of 7639 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
not sure if this is a good deal because I know they have a sort of mixed reputation but cigarking has a deal right now "deal20" to get 20% off $150+ orders. Works with the motherloads..

·
Bloke with a Smoke
1,161 Posts
Nat Sherman Timeless 40% off @ Small Batch

Code: BUYNAT

Reactions: scuba310

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
did this work for anyone? doesn't work for me

edit: had to be logged in

edit 2: goodness gracious, they hit me with a tax + tobacco tax that raised my total over 50% !! never seen that before! nevermind! too bad!
What state do you live in?

·
Registered
665 Posts
I could be wrong but I think Internet sales have shifted to tax where the buyer is instead of the seller. Part of that may be because etailers can set up their Internet shop based in a non or low tax state. Compare the large/premium cigar tax of NJ (30%) to PA (0%)...no way NJ is going to lose out on that.

It's not just Small Batch. I bought my box of Amazon Basin last night from Rocky's Cigar in NY and before I changed my address they were going to charge me $65 in taxes, after changing shipping addresses it went to $0. But if I drive there and buy in person I'll get taxed.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got a davidoff motherload with CK and used a coupon code.. they gave me 2 primeros as cigars. still a good deal especially considering what I paid. just to say, I'm not sure if they'll give you the same selection on a motherload if you use a coupon. I think instead of getting money off of the same value, you're buying in at a lower value, if that makes sense.

7621 - 7639 of 7639 Posts