Cigar Forums banner
7561 - 7568 of 7568 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
There were some great deals on that sale. Unfortunately it ended while I was still checking out. :(
That's pretty crappy! When I posted that above their timer had 16 hours left on it.

Maybe they figured they lost money with me and were getting ready to lose more with your overstuffed cart... 😂. Or maybe they ran out of Flying Fisherman Sunbandit Combos and just called the entire sale off.

·
Registered
12 Posts
That's pretty crappy! When I posted that above their timer had 16 hours left on it.

Maybe they figured they lost money with me and were getting ready to lose more with your overstuffed cart... 😂
It was really weird. I didn’t realize it was about to run out but then noticed it said the deal was for Saturday. They had a great price on the Highclere Castles and Charter Oak Habanos. Definitely kicking myself for not pulling the trigger faster.

Thanks for sharing the deal. I’m also kicking myself for not waking up earlier today. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
It was really weird. I didn’t realize it was about to run out but then noticed it said the deal was for Saturday. They had a great price on the Highclere Castles and Charter Oak Habanos. Definitely kicking myself for not pulling the trigger faster.

Thanks for sharing the deal. I’m also kicking myself for not waking up earlier today. :D
Same :(

Thanks GunnyJ

Was that sale unusually good for Cigar Page? I'm not shopping anywhere else after seeing those prices

·
Registered
490 Posts
Same :(

Thanks GunnyJ

Was that sale unusually good for Cigar Page? I'm not shopping anywhere else after seeing those prices
That was a one time sale. I've been going to Cigar Page for about two years and this is the first time I've seen a sale that good.

7561 - 7568 of 7568 Posts