Cigar Forums banner

7401 - 7420 of 7449 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Cutter sale at Cigar Page - the Mystery Palio Kit has three Palio cutters for $9.99 apiece (an extra $5 scores a triple torch lighter). Good for two days...

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have a couple of those somewhere around here. Never had a problem with any of them. Definitely better quality than the freebie stuff that get's thrown in with most orders.

·
Registered
303 Posts
@holland, I'm not a photographer by trade, but here's a couple of pics of the new cutters. One pic has one of those "cheap plastic $5 ones that CI throws in occasionally" so hopefully you can see a better comparison. I don't think I'd drop $30 on these cutters, but I think $10 is reasonable.

Attachments

·
Registered
428 Posts
Are these any good? They look like the cheap plastic $5 ones that CI throws in occasionally.
I bit and bought 'em, sans the lighter.

They do seem a little cheesy, compared to my Xikar cutters, but appear decently made and extremely sharp. They wouldn't be everyday cutter, but perfect for travel. I tossed one in my golf bag, and one my toiletries bag. If I lost one, I wouldn't lose sleep over it. According to the boxes that they shipped in, they have a lifetime guarantees.

The only thing that I don't like, is that the ring gauge is only 50. They should've at least tossed one in that could accommodate larger cigars. That being said, they're well worth $10.00

7401 - 7420 of 7449 Posts