Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all this abundant generosity evident on this board, I suddenly had the idea…..Anyone up for a ‘Christmas in July’ with the ‘Secret Santa’ and everything? I would be happy to gather a list and assign ‘Good Children’s Names’ to any willing participant….Just a thought :D

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
Id love to but my humidor is a bit shy of things to give i could only send like 4 cigars non cuban(only have 2 cubans) but if that would work ill be more than happy to do this.

Sorry for the sob story dont mean for it to be taken that way. but would love to do this if my humble collection will be accepted.

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
Navydoc said:
With all this abundant generosity evident on this board, I suddenly had the idea…..Anyone up for a 'Christmas in July' with the 'Secret Santa' and everything? I would be happy to gather a list and assign 'Good Children's Names' to any willing participant….Just a thought :D
HO! HO! HO! Let me Know!!! :D

·
X Canadian
1,306 Posts
I think it should be "anything goes". Share YOUR favorite smokes with other LLGs. I have my personal favorites and you may have never tried them. If I send you one, you may like it. I certainly haven't had every cigar out there and I don't imagine any of us has (although between the two of them, Mo and Mocobird may own every cigar made) so that being said, I vote that the "Christmas in July" be inclusive of all cigars......except Wildwoods and Swisher Sweets.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree, ANY cigar or even cigar related item. It dosen't have to be huge....maybe a "mini" Xmas in July to save up for the "Major" Xmas in December...any suggestion welcome.. :)

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
well then you can count me in

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Navydoc said:
With all this abundant generosity evident on this board, I suddenly had the idea…..Anyone up for a 'Christmas in July' with the 'Secret Santa' and everything? I would be happy to gather a list and assign 'Good Children's Names' to any willing participant….Just a thought :D
Amigo I'll be at San Francisco This June for a few weeks, I'll be happy to join.
Salud!

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Navydoc said:
Heck, I don't think a lot of people might wait till July.

I don't know what's going on. Not just here at CS but at other BB ther are all out BOMBING WARS taking place. The level of generosity is among LOTL elsewhere is mind blowing (& absolutely delightful).

I'd say keep the carpet bombing campaigns going.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Da Klugs said:
Great idea ND. Sign me up. If they have been naughty can we send Thompsons and tamboril's? :r How about the bombin bunnies and we make this happen in March?
I wasn't sure how long it would take to get a list together and I wanted to give everyone a chance to partake. By waiting until July everyone can think about what they would like to send out. Some may even have some new ISOMS......If the general opinion is to do this sooner.....I'm game. I wasn't present for the previous Secret Santa and so I'm not sure how long to wait to gather names....again, any advise is welcome.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.