Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Puff.com Editor & Writer
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cheney Says Shooting Of Fellow Hunter Was Based On Faulty Intelligence

Vice President Dick Cheney revealed today that he shot a fellow hunter while on a quail hunting trip over the weekend because he believed the man was the fugitive terror mastermind Ayman al-Zawahiri.

Mr. Cheney acknowledged that the man he sprayed with pellets on Saturday was not al-Zawahiri but rather Harry Whittington, a 78-year-old millionaire lawyer from Austin, blaming the mix-up on faulty intelligence.

Full Story - Click Here

·
Puff.com Editor & Writer
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
LMAO! "The message is, if Dick Cheney is willing to shoot an innocent American citizen at point-blank range, imagine what he’ll do to you," Mr. Bush said.

Elsewhere, aviator Steve Fossett completed his three-day journey around the globe, setting a world record for wasting both time and money.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
If I only have time to post one thing today, It is

Ha ha ha ha

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Well, it goes to show you what happens when you come up behind a guy with a bum ticker, short temper, and a loaded shot gun.... :shock:

FYI, it's 24 gauge bird , not buck, shot, so it's size is near that of "BB"s, steel shot, not lead as most of the press is saying, and at 30 yards, the distance between the two men when it happened. Those conditions will do damage, but not much. It would be a REALLY freak accident if it caused much more then shallow wounds. Now, because it's a rich, white, 78 year old man, they medical treatment WILL be over the top, but I've heard he's already on the phone, walking around, and complaining about the food, all good signs.

(What I find funny is how the White House press corp is pissed that it took 24 hours for anyone to tell them, not much concern for the any of the parties involved, just that they should have been told earlier)

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
StantheTaxMan said:
Ride 'em cowboy! There was a rumor that the WMD's ARE somewhere in south Texas?!:wink:
No, but I'll bet Whittington won't EVEN consider donating to anyone other then who Dick tells him to in '08 :lol:

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Alright, I was going to give Dick the benefit of the doubt, but I just found out his target is a lawyer...no one ACCIDENTLY shoots a lawyer...do they?

BTW, the best Blog Headline...let's all sing it in out best Steven Tyler vioce..."Cheney's Got a Gun"

·
Registered
794 Posts
Cheany

What I find funny is how the White House press corp is pissed that it took 24 hours for anyone to tell them, not much concern for the any of the parties involved, just that they should have been told earlier)
I think this is the best thing to come of this. The whiney, pissy press!

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
nton, thanks for the laugh...I'd forgotten about that damn dog from "Duck Hunt"...I wonder if the rest of the dogs in the field were chuckling as hard?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.