Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
www.stogietorch.com
3,633 Posts
saw that on Today. One of the girls that "evidently" didn't partake in the beating's mother was on, and she definitely is an idiot. The mother pretty much said that the victim deserved it, or "was asking for it" or "shouldn't trash talk without being able to back herself up" or some BS like that. The daughter watched and didn't call the cops. Told the girl before she went in that the girls were waiting for her. Sickening.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
These girls have no remorse-like a sociopath. Young people are immune to the violence because they see it everywhere. I saw a movie about teenagers who murdered a peer and they never felt that it was wrong. Heck of a movie but I can't remember the title. It was based on a true story.

·
Hasta La Vista!!!
7,888 Posts
What is the world coming to?
That is brutal to say the least.
They should be severely punished and tried as adults for assualt, battery and attempted murder if you ask me.

·
Hasta La Vista!!!
7,888 Posts
Two gals in a 2 minute drunken barfight is one thing. This girl got the shit beat out of her by more than one person for half an hour for something she said in Myspace.
So Pete, are you saying you are also finding it hard to see the humor in this brutal attack? (sarcasm)
Lost her hearing in one ear and sight in one eye, permanently.
That mom you mentioned that was on the air this morning better get her finances in order.
This the kind of thing where I truly believe parents should be held accountable, along with their kids.
If my dad saw me in a fight, he would break it up and then beat the crap out of me. Call it crazy but guess what, after a couple of times, I was never in fights again.

·
www.stogietorch.com
3,633 Posts
So Pete, are you saying you are also finding it hard to see the humor in this brutal attack? (sarcasm)
Lost her hearing in one ear and sight in one eye, permanently.
That mom you mentioned that was on the air this morning better get her finances in order.
This the kind of thing where I truly believe parents should be held accountable, along with their kids.
If my dad saw me in a fight, he would break it up and then beat the crap out of me. Call it crazy but guess what, after a couple of times, I was never in fights again.
Let's just go with the notion that I am experiencing a very high level of self restraint this morning. The alternative would not amuse me or anyone else.

·
Misplaced
6,385 Posts
awesome

·
Elitist a-hole
211 Posts
No, it's just like any other technology- it can be used for good, or for bad, and as long as there are more good than bad people in the world we'll come out okay with it.

Still won't prevent morons from being morons though.

·
Registered
941 Posts
definately I feel that the parents should also be held accountable BESIDE her child. i also feel that teachers should be given a bit more power or ability to help the students grow.. more of a personal attention to their charges.. perhaps the students shouldn't go to jail but more community service.. and alot of it.

if my child did that mind you I don't have kids, he/she would be looking at the bamboo rod... a good reminder why you don't try to hurt other kids, i don't care if other kids are smack talking, you can smack talk all you want. Just don't touch anyone unless your defending yourself.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
I hope all of these girls get jail time. None of this :BS probation where they'll pick up trash or work in a library for 2 years. If they are so "badass" then let them serve 12-18 months in county. I don't ever want to hit a girl; but if that was my girlfriend/sister/daughter/cousin/etc I'd be swinging for the fences on all those chics & losers outside standing guard. This type of stuff infuriates me!!! :c

·
Registered
941 Posts
I hope all of these girls get jail time. None of this :BS probation where they'll pick up trash or work in a library for 2 years. If they are so "badass" then let them serve 12-18 months in county. I don't ever want to hit a girl; but if that was my girlfriend/sister/daughter/cousin/etc I'd be swinging for the fences on all those chics & losers outside standing guard. This type of stuff infuriates me!!! :c
but isn't it better for society where they actually have to work hard for penance (not sure if i spelt that correctly) instead of sitting in a jail cell not doing anything , not even good for society..

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.