Cigar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ATTENTION MAC USERS!

I just released a super app, iFicionado, for all you obsessive compulsives out there that will help you obsess and/or compulse over your ever increasing cigar collection. And just be able to remember that odd, great smoke 4 years ago.

IMHO, it blows all other apps of this kind away! Check it out here:

http://merelyadequate.net/joshjellel/iFicionado/index.html

Thanks!

Josh

·
Registered
546 Posts
Will you develop a version for us non-Mac users. It looks really cool.

Grinch OUT!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, you twisted my arm!

Since you're the second person to ask about this, there should be a PC version of this app in less than a month. But that's just a rough estimate. It's in the debugging process right now and unless there are bugs that can't be fixed, I would expect it in that amount of time.

You WILL love it! But I still recommend (from my high Apple horse) that you buy a Mac.

Josh

P.S. I'm not one of those people, so let's not start a Mac vs. PC discussion. AND the screen captures on the website are even a little old, it looks much better now.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
That looks extremely cool. Can't wait for the pc version.

·
Single Malt Newbie
498 Posts
I'm reviving this thread since I use this software. It runs really slow on my Intel-Mac but it does allow me to keep track of my inventory without opening humidors all the time.
I hope there is an update soon. If anyone is in contact with this guy, please let me know. I haven't received any answers to my emails to him with questions and issues.
Thanks,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts