Cigar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just wanted to let you guys know about the good service I received from cheaphumidors.com
I'm based in the UK and expected to have to wait a while for my humidor to turn up but it arrived within 3 days. As it's my first humidor I went for a small one and chose one that was reduced in price due to it being a factory second but I've looked all over it and can't find a thing wrong with it.
That's it really, in the UK we're used to getting pretty poor customer service so it's really refreshing to deal with someone that makes you feel like a valued customer. By the way, I don't work for them if that's what you're thinking, I just think that good service deserves recognition.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Its always good to hear about good coustomer service, especially from a company that you have never used or was thinking of using, but never heard any feedback. :D Thanks and Welcome to the Jungle Frizzer! :D

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Welcome aboard Frizzer. Looks like they have the same product line, at the same prices as Tampa Humidors. I have 2, the Havana Footlocker and the Deco. Nothing like the custom hardwood humidors at 5 or 10 times the price, but they are well made and a real bargain.

GoatLocker

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Welcome!

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Welcome to Frizzer and NExt. Glad you've joined us!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ya Dave at Cheap Humidors has good service, I was shopping around and asked some questions he actually got back to me and was extremely helpful, so it comes as no suprise that others have had good service from his company he seems to actually care about his clients potential and otherwise.

Oh by the way welcome Fizzer and Next,

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Okay, I'll chime in here as well....!!
While I haven't bought anything from cheaephumidors.com, my best friend has, and siad that the service he recieved was very good. I've perused their website, and think I may place an order, too.

(Ah, yes, I'm new around here, too!!) Welcome both of you, from another newbie....!! :u

·
Registered
4 Posts
Another praise here....

I am in Toronto, Canada. I was visiting friends in Pennsylvania (also a cigar smoker) who recommended cheaphumidors.com to me. I'm glad I did business with them. They were great at every step of the way... making sure I had all the info I needed to get started (since I'm somewhat new to cigars). I even called them (their toll-free number works from Canada, glad to say).

I'm REALLY pleased with my purchase. I bought just a small humidor (holds about 50 sticks). It's all primed and ready to go.

this is a place I'll do business with any day... and it's not just the price... it's the people.

Thumbs up, guys!

Joseph (Grape)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Grape said:
Another praise here....

I am in Toronto, Canada. I was visiting friends in Pennsylvania (also a cigar smoker) who recommended cheaphumidors.com to me. I'm glad I did business with them. They were great at every step of the way... making sure I had all the info I needed to get started (since I'm somewhat new to cigars). I even called them (their toll-free number works from Canada, glad to say).

I'm REALLY pleased with my purchase. I bought just a small humidor (holds about 50 sticks). It's all primed and ready to go.

this is a place I'll do business with any day... and it's not just the price... it's the people.

Thumbs up, guys!

Joseph (Grape)
Welcome Grape, Glad to see another TO ape hanging out in here :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.