Cigar Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all:
I just joined CS last week. I was refered my MoThe Man and JFizzle. This is the greatest thing next to "________"
(Fill in your choice). Well after spending so much on cigars and needing a second humidor I was refered to CheapHumidors.com.
I paid an extra $15 for 72 hour delivery... It has now been a week and I am getting mad. I sent them an email today.
Has anyone else heard of, used this site or know anything.
Bruce5

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Welcome Bruce and hope that you enjoy Club Stogie.

BTW, if I were you, I'd call up the vendors & give them hell.

MoTheMan

P.S. So how'd you like that Juicy Lucy.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I've heard 10 people complain about them for every one good comment. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
756 Posts
welcome to the board, another merrylander!
i bought a humi from them a while ago and did get it safely, but it took a long time. some song and dance story about the supplier in florida running out, or something like that. but we were always in communication, just was dissappointed about the long time wait.
jimmy

·
Registered
410 Posts
I am speculating if you didn't recieve it yet, you wont for another couple of weeks. the RTDA puts the brakes on many retailers deliveries.

Too bad that this has happened hope it works out for ya.

Hb

·
Registered
76 Posts
:u :u :u I also am new to this board.

I bought my desktop humidor from cheaphumidors two yearsand did not and have not had a problem. I had read a lot of negative posts on various boards about them. Give 'em hell!

:u

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey Bruce

Glad you joined. I'm in the same boat, bought a box paid for quick shipping and still nothing, I'm gettin pissed. You cant even call they are never in the office. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Welcome see you on Friday

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well Guys,
It has been 17 days since I ordered from CheapHumidors.com
and paid 15.00 for 72 hour delivery. I finally emailed them and
told them to cancel my order and reimburse my creditcard.
Have not heard back from them....
Good Luck JFizzel
Bruce5

·
Registered
756 Posts
damn, that really sucks. i have been reading this thread and talking to brian(jfizzle) and it got me thinking about my order with them. don't know if it was a cop out or just the way things go, but here is a quote from an email i got from cheaphumidors.com:

"I am sorry for the let down. Our supplier has informed us that the shipment
should get here soon. The new customs procedures held this
shipment up."

also email was the only source of contact with these guys. nobody ever answered the phone. i did finally get the humidor, but i paid for express shipping, and expected it soon, which was not the case.
good luck fellas
jimmy

·
Registered
114 Posts
The latest news is that my box was backordered for a month si I can wait or order something else. :mad: I did choose something else so hopefully it will work out. They did respond to email fairly quickly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts