Cigar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't say why, but if you're NOT on our e-mail list, you should go to our Facebook page and register. I can neither confirm nor deny that we've having a ridiculous e-mail only give away starting this Thursday. Tell your friends as well that I can neither confirm nor deny this.

I'm not supposed to leak contests early, but of course I don't want my forum friends to be left out, so if there WAS a contest upcoming I'd try and tell you :)

:gossip:

· Registered
801 Posts
I woke up this morning and thought "Hey, I should go get on Cheaphumidors.coms email list in case there is a contest or something. Hell, they might even send me some deals via email that they do not offer to anyone else." So I took my advice and jumped on the email list at Cheaphumidors.com.

· Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I woke up this morning and thought "Hey, I should go get on Cheaphumidors.coms email list in case there is a contest or something. Hell, they might even send me some deals via email that they do not offer to anyone else." So I took my advice and jumped on the email list at Cheaphumidors.com.
That's a good idea! Just like Puff gets its own giveaways and coupons, so does the e-mail. It's best to just be everywhere :)

Side note, REALLY unrelated, your avatar CONSTANTLY reminds me Anubis from Stargate SG-1. Not that I'm a gigantic nerd or anything, but I've been wanting to say that for quite some time now lol.

· Registered
801 Posts
Side note, REALLY unrelated, your avatar CONSTANTLY reminds me Anubis from Stargate SG-1. Not that I'm a gigantic nerd or anything, but I've been wanting to say that for quite some time now lol.
It does? That was from my bachelor party, I do not know what they gave me but they tell me I had fun.

Kidding, yes. It is just a stock one from the ones here at Puff.com.

· Registered
5,051 Posts
Yes - I thought so, too! After Oma helped Anubis to ascend, and then the other ancients got pissed-off at him and threw him out, and he hung around the galaxy, half-ascended, half Goa'uld, causing trouble until Daniel Jackson reascended and ran in to him in the cosmic cafe and then Oma took him on to wrestle with for all eternity ...

Uhh, I mean, what kind of nerd are you, anyways? I mean, who watches Stargate SG-1?

It took us fifteen years and three supercomputers to 'MacGyver' a system for the Gate on Earth.

· Registered
5,051 Posts
I can't say why, but if you're NOT on our e-mail list, you should go to our Facebook page and register.
All right, I confess. I'm the one who's not on Facebook. :yield: Finally - a really, really, really, really, compelling reason to join!

:bowdown: to the:llama:

· Registered
600 Posts
I've definitely bought from cheaphumidor.com in the past....but just tonight, when I sat in front of my computer...something told me "Hey Jay, whydontchya head over to cheaphumidor's facebook and sign up for their uber cool mailing list!"

I followed my instinct. Hehe

· Nee "Tashaz"
13,721 Posts
I'd never do something so tacky & needy, ever! I think this is a sad way to get free stuff and enter contests. Oh BTW Sam, Done & DONE!. LMAO. :smoke2:

· Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so if we have previously purchased from cheap humidors.. we would be on your list. no?
and Tritones i wouldnt sweat it.. im not on face book either.
Probably? We have have two separate e-mail lists, the "customers" list and the "fans" list. Customers get those neat e-mails that Dave wrote with all the how-to's, fans get the moderately witty copy I and the other marketing guys put out lol. To be safe, you should register anyways, If you're already opted-in it won't add you again.

And you don't have to be a member of Facebook to use the registration form :) it's just easier for me to make that form than a landing page on our website so that's where I sent everyone.

· Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes - I thought so, too! After Oma helped Anubis to ascend, and then the other ancients got pissed-off at him and threw him out, and he hung around the galaxy, half-ascended, half Goa'uld, causing trouble until Daniel Jackson reascended and ran in to him in the cosmic cafe and then Oma took him on to wrestle with for all eternity ...

Uhh, I mean, what kind of nerd are you, anyways? I mean, who watches Stargate SG-1?

It took us fifteen years and three supercomputers to 'MacGyver' a system for the Gate on Earth.
This is why I love the internet - I'm never the only one lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.