·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Holy Crap!!

Gotta check it out.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Oh man, I really need one of those!! Of course with three sensors I'll just have to buy a third humidor. Right? Right!!!

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Ordered one!! :D :w

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Crud. I bought a similar one at Radio Shack a while back for about $40. It doesn't tell time, but is, I believe, made by the same co. as the remote is identical. The other 2 remotes cost me better than $30 each, so I've got about $100 + in the whole outfit (not counting the AA batteries). :mad:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I have the Radio Shack version of this. Same remotes, different base. One nice feature is that you can set alarms to go off at certain humidity or temp ranges. It tells me when to add water :) .The response of the sensor is very slow, opening the humidor to pick out a stick doesn't even register a change. On the down side, my remotes all indicate 5% low. Even verified with salt test. Other digital hygrometers seem to be pretty accurate out of the box. Other down side, it say's Radio Shack on it :tg

Goat Locker

·
Still Smitty's biotch!
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey,

If you have a Target nearby check there for these. Usually near the back of the store near hardware and such. Target has at least 5 different models of these Oregon Scientific wireless setups. They range from $30 to $50. The lower priced models might be good for getting just the extra sensor.

Its usually easier to tell people B & M stores instead of online ones when putting stuff on your gift lists. (at least it is with my parents). You can also look at them pretty well in their clam packs.

-Matt-

·
-
11,412 Posts
this is funny. it's the ONLY thing i told my wife to get me for Xmas. with my luck, she won't get one for me, but i'll get a ton of more expensive crap that i don't need.

women, can't live with 'em, can't :gn 'em.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
DonJefe said:
Oh man, I really need one of those!! Of course with three sensors I'll just have to buy a third humidor. Right? Right!!!
:r I guess thats another good reason to get a new humidor huh? :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.