Cigar Forums banner

chaveta corona gorda

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  007 Cruiser 
#1 ·
i have never smoked one of these cigars,and have only recently heard of them.
a good looking cigar,very solid feel with a strong coffee and pepper smell. when i say strong coffee,i mean strong coffee!
every time i smelled it,i felt like i had just taken a sip of black coffee

punched and torched and it lit right up.
it's a lot smoother than i thought it was gonna be.
coffee with pepper and an almost sweet tasting tobacco in the first few puffs.
easy draw,pretty good burn,lot's of cool smoke that's very smooth on the retrohale with hardly no bite or burn

coffee and pepper with a dusting of cocoa flavors.
the tobacco has a woodsy hay taste to it that's actually a little creamy.
i know i'm just getting started,but i really like this cigar so far!
kinda wish i had a cup of coffee to go with it though. it's in the mid 40's today,sunny,but chilly,with a light breeze

pepper has faded,coffee with light cocoa has picked up a taste of leather too.
same woodsy hay tasting tobacco.
fantastic draw,near perfect burn,and no shortage of smoke.
got this hat during the recent sneaky mass bombing,but i forgot who sent it

steady smoking with no real changes in flavors.
leather has picked up a bit,it's also a little creamier now,leather tends to do that for me.
a full bodied,medium strength cigar at this point

pepper is back in a naughty way. it has a kick and burns a bit on the retrohale.
cocoa has faded,leaving coffee and leather.tobacco is more woodsy tasting with less hay flavor now.
ash fell at about 2 inches

last couple of inches,bandless,but the cigar is still singing with a peppery beat,a creamy leather coffee duet,and a woodsy tobacco harmony. Zilla,that's not what rock the world means...

nubbing it on a strong note after an hour or so.
leather with coffee is very creamy with a pepper flair. woodsy tobacco ended on the sweet side,if you can believe that.
a solid cigar from start to finish. fantastic draw and burn with plenty of smoke for the entire cigar.

thanks for reading,hope you enjoyed the review!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.