Cigar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any good cigar bars in or near Charlotte? My friend is getting married in the spring and I need to start planning the Bachelor party. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

·
The Mayor
503 Posts
Give the Tinderbox a call they should be able to help you. They have a nice store at the Southpark mall. 704.336.5164 or 800.501.5164
I have only been in the area for a few months and being a student..I haven't been to any bars:mad:

J

·
Registered
21,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx... I was looking more for a bar though, with all the drinking and all.... in-house strippers would be a plus! :r Oh wait... yeah maybe I ought to change my 1st post.... I am looking for a strip club in Charlotte, NC that allows cigar smoking. I think thats a little better put.

·
The Mayor
503 Posts
yea, Give those guys a call at the T-box and I'm sure they will give you some suggestions of some bars, clubs, strip joints....

J.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Nero I believe you will find all the Gentlemen's Clubs in Charlotte allow cigars and sell them there...You would be better to search the club that fits the money you want to spend, some you might get by with 100-150 for each person some you might need 500 for each.... The Men's Club comes to mind as the upper end of the price range... But the ladies are the finest you will find anywhere Take you own cigars though... Most you can find by the internet

1 - 5 of 5 Posts