Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Barracuda Puffin
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings! I have completed the two day road trip to Goose Creek South Carolina. Got stopped for 1 hour in Alabama by three narcotics cops!

:imconfused:

What a laugher that was (after it all settled down). Texans with guns in Alabama was not the most appreciated site! lol... (I can laugh now...) But, the found no drugs or bombs so they finally let us go (after ATF proved the guns were indeed ours)...

Anyway, if Rick (Snapperhead), Charles (ctiicda) or any other SC folks in the Charleston area can plan on a quick get together, I'd like to see if we can pull it off. My son-in-law is is a Nuke, so Rick, you'd probably be able to depart some wisdom to him... :)

If you guys think we can swing it, call me at 832-274-0872. Right now, we are planning on leaving Monday morning, so maybe we can make it happen!

Cliff (cdowden3691)

·
Registered
909 Posts
Unfortunately I am not available to come down there right now but I can give him some good words of wisdom for his career. If you want to come up to Columbia Sunday I can meet ya for a smoke, but since I just changed jobs...I have no cash for gas. Pm me for a Number he can call......what stage of Nuke School is he in?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.