Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay Guys,
Today is a public holiday in Cayman (Ash Wed.) Just Doing some drawings at the office. I got two more hours before 5:00pm and I'm heading now to my cigar shop, let's see what's the special for today. but for sure I will take some pictures for you guys, "Torcedor In Action" I just called the manager he said the guy is rolling right NOW!!! pls. let me know when I get back if you guys interested seeing this, I don't know if I'm getting you bored with all the pictures I'm attaching. Salud!

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
pinoyman said:
"Torcedor In Action" I just called the manager he said the guy is rolling right NOW!!! pls. let me know when I get back if you guys interested seeing this, I don't know if I'm getting you bored with all the pictures I'm attaching. Salud!
YESSSSSS....More cigar ****!

"Torcedor In Action" photos requested!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Yes... more ****.

Please.

Scott"Ikeepcomingbackeventhoughithurts"M

Samples...did someone say samples????

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aficionados,

I hope you'll like the pics. His name is Carlos from cuba and he been to many countries now doing the same thing. He is using five kinds of leaves to give you most of the flavor and taste you want (they are all Cubans)
I got him in action too using my digital camera, but I think It'll be too big to send it here in the board. Salud!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jimmy said:
he he he, i can say that i've been to that shop!
jimmy
:tpd:
You should come and visit cayman again Mon! Don't you miss diving in Cayman? Whenever you feel like Jimmy let me know and you can smoke whatever you want in my humidor. I tell you what! I will save you a dozen Salomones rolled by Carlo and I'll be waiting for you Mon... Saludo! :w

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BBMF said:
I dont know about the rest of you but I'm jealous!
Don't be jealous BBMF, who knows one of this day a "Big Smoke In Cayman"
Where all cuban cigars are available and so much cigar club. maybe a lot of the cigar shop would love to sponsor something like this. I haven't heard any international cigar gatherings here. That will be cool, diving, eating, smoking and meeting all aficionados. Mon! when I hit the lottey I'll send every body there plane tickets including families... in spanish, FANTASIA... Saludo! :s

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
pinoyman said:
Don't be jealous BBMF, who knows one of this day a "Big Smoke In Cayman"
Where all cuban cigars are available and so much cigar club. maybe a lot of the cigar shop would love to sponsor something like this. I haven't heard any international cigar gatherings here. That will be cool, diving, eating, smoking and meeting all aficionados. Mon! when I hit the lottey I'll send every body there plane tickets including families... in spanish, FANTASIA... Saludo! :s
If you are trying to pitch the idea of a Cayman Herf I'm in! Those Salomones look so good!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MM2(SW)S said:
I am drooling over here. Those sre some great pics, so keep them comming. So did it taste like are partagas?
Hola! You know MM2, I don't know how He blend that salomones, but the taste and aroma from the start, you know it is a cuban cigar. Then it's started like a Cuaba for at least 20 min. ( love it too) then I start to noticed the partagas salomones signature taste and aroma.
pretty big cigar! I smoked it for almost 2 hrs. I would say the finished is a bit different, because I asked the torcedor to give it a little kick without burning my lips. great cigar Mon! Salud!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
pinokio said:
pinoyman, thanx for the pics !! Man you live in paradise !
Hope I can visit some time. :w

Regards
For a co aficionado, 'Mi Casa Su Casa' my house is your house. Pinokio! bring some good Porto... Salud!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Here we have the works!! Cuban´s are really good, like I said in other posts a little expensive smokes. When we have the chance we try getting them from Andorra (tax free). Generally we don´t have them just around the corner but very easy to get. :w

Regards

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.