Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Words pretty much fail me right now. It has been confirmed a good friend, a regular of the SoCal weekly gatherings & a member of this board has passed away (Gordon aka Cashcow). No details have been disclosed as to how.

Myself and the entire SoCal crew will miss you dearly. The SoCal crew will have our usual gathering tonght and we will have a chair reserved just for you my old friend.

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
Kelly, so sorry to read this about your good friend Gordon and one of our CS family.
My thoughts and prayers to you and Gordons' family. I will also toast one tonight in his memory.

·
-
11,412 Posts
wow, that really sucks. the guy had tremendous knowledge, you could read it in his posts... i always had the utmost respect for the guy. seemed like a stand up person to me.

hope he's doin' well wherever he ends up (depending on what you believe in).

i will have to smoke something real good tonight in his honor.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Feelings of Loss - by all means.
So Cal folks,
(All of you)
My true feelings of loss and sincere condolences go to you.
Gordan was a great man. An honored Pipemaker - he was joking about that the last time we spoke. His pipe and cigar collection rivaled some of the greats in the world yet he would never become a snob. Many will miss this man, I am honored to be counted among the people "Cashcow" called "a friend".
A True Gorilla in the sence of club stogies intent.

I am saddened by his sudden passing.
I shall honor his memory with my finest cigar this evening.
Rest in peace my friend.

Mike Leahy
Hbooker

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.