Cigar Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all;

My buddy and I just took a day trip to Tijuana to spend the day at La Casa Del Habano, the only authorized Habanos SA dealer in TJ. Thanks to another LLG for the direction... What a fantastic shop. It was a day I will never forget, and one of my first real "Habana" experiences. The slippery slope just got a lot slicker!

I put some pics from our day up on my website. Email me at [email protected] for info on "risk free" purchasing from this shop. Enjoy:

http://zzz.server101.com/LaCasaDelHabano/

Thanks again for all the great advice.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
DROOL!

:w

MoTheMan

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I sure do like the selection there, but I'm not too crazy about the prices. I'd probably go broke if I visited there.:w

·
Registered
585 Posts
FAKES ALL FAKESSSS

shit i am jealous....

looks like an awesome place, that cohiba humidor seems bigger in pictures, i thought it was like a dresser. damn my creative visualization is off.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They actually charged us 15% less on all stogies from the posted prices. Apparenty everything in TJ is negotiable ;) We also bought a box of Siglo IV for $350 including shipping.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Very nice pic's....definitely a place that would make most men broke, and end some marriages.
Let's see, when can I travel next?
:w

·
Registered
156 Posts
Well at least David has come down on his prices from a year ago :rolleyes: Only $11.00 for a monte #4 but is is on the main drag you have to pay something for that. David, Victor, & the other guys that work there are good guys and will take care of you when you are down therr ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts