Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to say i have never really wrote praise to or for any product maker period, but the Carlos Torino Cigars are 1 step ahead of any cigar i have ever smoked. Even some cubans my grandmother got off of an island down there. The burn is strong and the taste is a strong wood pine type taste, and it taste even better with an ice cold beer. The appearance is very rich. Also the price is just around 5 or 6 a cigar, which i think they could sell them for more. ANY other Carlos Torino Fans out there? And i doubt i could find a better cigar, but if anyone thinks there is one that could impress me more then that WHAT CIGAR DO YOU THINK IT WOULD BE?

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
The Signature is currently my favorite Torano line, but I haven't tried the Tribute.

BTW, welcome to the jungle.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The Torano "Sigs" are top of the line in my opinion. I have yet to smoke a Torano I didn't like. I prefer the "Sigs" to the tributes but the 1959's are extremely good smokes as well.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Deriffe said:
I am a dyed in the wool Toraño - HO. Love the Signatures. Love the Exodus Silvers. LOOOOOOOVE the 1916's. Never had a Toraño I didn't like. :al
I can think of one. There was a Torano boom cigar called St. Charles. :pu

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.