Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
I like the the 1916 camaroons and the Casa Toranos...

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Guitarist said:
What would be the best kind of Carlos Torano cigars to buy?
They have a wide range of cigars, so it really depends on what you are looking for. I like the 1916's for a mild to medium smoke. The silver, gold and signatures are fuller flavored. I would take DK's advice and get yourself a sampler.

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Re: are this any good?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When first you attempt to explore,
It's best to venture to the store.
You can try them one by one,
and not get box burned by a marketing hun.
When you find a tasty stick,
Order online at a price thats sick.

·
X Canadian
1,306 Posts
Went golfing yesterday and had a 1916 on the front nine, liked it a lot, mild, good flavor, never got harsh, I'd buy a box if I got the urge.

Had an Upmann Mag46 on the back nine, awsome smoke, tons of flavor, kick ass strong, glad I've still got 10 left, cause I'll be bummed when I run out.

·
Registered
949 Posts
This is a simple question. It deserves a simple answer. All of the Carlos Torano are very good. As to which one is best it depends on your tastes. Do you like a mild medium or full bodied cigar?

Mild go for the Silver, medium go for the 1916 or the Siganture, Full go for the gold eventhough it is not really super full bodied it is more full than the others.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
If you check use the search and tpr in carlos torano you will find a recent poll on the best CT which has much info.

I personally love the 1916 Corona. My current go to smoke. I like it better than some ISOMs i've had.

enjoy

T

·
Registered
154 Posts
kamikaiguy said:
This is a simple question. It deserves a simple answer. All of the Carlos Torano are very good. As to which one is best it depends on your tastes. Do you like a mild medium or full bodied cigar?

Mild go for the Silver, medium go for the 1916 or the Siganture, Full go for the gold eventhough it is not really super full bodied it is more full than the others.
Excellent answer. ALL Toraño's are good. The only thing I would add to the above is if you like mild to medium, be sure and check out the Casa Toraño. This cigar has the most flavor of any mild / medium cigar I have ever smoked.

My personal preference is the Casa or the Exodus Silver with coffee in the morning. The 1916 at lunch and the Signature after dinner. For special occasions, I love the 2004 Tribute Maduro. :al

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.