Cigar Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am impressed...I picked up a couple of these at the suggestion of some fellow LLGs here, and I have to say it was a great, billowy-smoke, tasty cigar. I thought my go-to CAO was the Gol! but will now see if my local shop can get me a box of these Italias.

Not sure if others agree, but I have tried most of the other CAO line and really find that the two named above are just about the best. I am always impressed at the strength of these CAOs, even though they are sold as 'naturals' they rival some other lines maduro in color and punch.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Havent tried CAO Italia Ciao yet... I have tried most of the CAO except MX2, Black and Maduro (I have a Maduro in the humidor!), and been very satisfied with them. My favourites are Brazilia and eXtreme... CAO Gold is one of my favourite mild smoke...

Have definetey to try some CAO Italias...

·
Punch Suckling in Brain
1,116 Posts
I agree with this post 100%. I am a huge fan of the Gol. They are also very reasonably priced by the box compared to other brands. I was able to try one sample of the Italia line. My shop does not carry them as a norm because CAO has so many lines and they don't have the room. This one is just as good as the goal and I will be looking for more.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Smoked a CAO Italia I picked out of the Labor Day Pass and I agree with your assessment of the cigar completely. It was a magnificent smoke!

Luckily, my local shop carries this particular cigar!

:w

·
Test Subject
2,651 Posts
So many cigars to try and so little time..I found a great price on the Brazilia line and am going to try some might as while try the Italia also..Thanks for the info...

Jerry in Minnesota.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I like CAO in general. Eventhough I have had a lot of bad (or not up to par is a beter way to say it) CAO Cigars. I keep going back to them. The CAO Italia is really a good cigar. I like the Brazillia also. The MX2 are good ith a little bit of age on them.

·
-
11,412 Posts
CigarHoss said:
Very interesting avatar...very interesting indeed.
lol... it will be here only for a short time. figured with the rave reviews uniputs animated avitar was getting, i might as well show the real thing....

but i'll replace it tonight. get your looks now. :tg

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
IHT said:
lol... it will be here only for a short time. figured with the rave reviews uniputs animated avitar was getting, i might as well show the real thing....

but i'll replace it tonight. get your looks now. :tg
As Kramer said.....I'M OUT......I couldn't handle that avatar...the lines...the curves....the...D'OHH!.....where's my towel? :hn

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Hehe... Boobies. :D

I just had an Italia Ciao today, and I have to agree with everyone here. It's a damn good smoke. I just picked one up from my local guy but I'm going to go back and get a few more and see if the first impression holds up. Then I might have to get a box.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I've been a huge fan of the CAO line as well. The Brazilia is my favorite offering from them....and is truly a great smoke when compared to any brand. Definitely a tremendous value. If anyone out there has mot tried one yet, do yourself a favor and get some. They will not dissappoint. My wife thinks they tast like chocolate coffee. (I do not agree with her assesment, though...!! :D )

I just picked up some Italias 2 weeks ago, and had them resting in the humi. I think this thread has renewed my interest in this line, and I shall have to burn one tonight after work. I've heard they are slightly milder than the Brazilias.....adn that would mean that the wife will like them even more!! :mad:

Guess I'll be buying more of both....!! :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.