Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just pulled the trigger on a small sampler of 10 flavored Cao cigars from Cigars international for $19.95. Has anyone in here tried these? I wanted to try something different. I have heard they are the finest flavored cigars on the market, and since I got a sweet tooth i thought they would be worth a try. Thanks guys.

·
-
11,412 Posts
i've had the moontrace or moontrance... whatever it's called, the one that's roughly a PC sized cigar. was pretty good, reminded me of an aromatic pipe tobacco.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I enjoy the Moontrance, Eileens Dream, and Earth Nectar, and COMPLETELY agree with Jeff. the Gold Honey is a nasty smoke, will never smoke that one again.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I like the Moontrance......nice and sweet. Don't know about the others.

G

·
I bought some to my girlfriend as an alternative to cigarettes, she likes the petits, and now she has tried all the available flavors, they smell pretty good. She says they are great. Recently she got (from me) a tin of the new Karmasutrasplash flavor (a mango, mint and chocolate mix) she hasn't tried this one, but for me, they smell better than the other five.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
The wifey like the flavored ones, so naturally I've tried a few. The Eileen's Dream (white chocolate truffle and Irish cream) is both of our's favorite. Tried the Karma-Sutra Krush thing, and Moontrance. She (and I) didn't care for either of them.

The bridal unit also likes the "ChocolateThunder" from Heaven cigars. Not bad, either.

·
Still Smitty's biotch!
3,335 Posts
ANY Honey flavored cigar is nasty IMO (havana honey, cuban honey, etc)
:pu

If you want to smoke flavored the CAO ones are the way to go to be certain but I am gonna stick with plain tobacco..

Be sure to keep the flavored ones away from your other cigars; don't put them in the same humidor. Gladware or Tupperware and a paper towel moistened with distilled/ReOs is the way I have kept flavored sticks when I have purchased them OOC.

-Matt-

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.