Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is mostly for our fellow gorillas who are near Kansas City, or who will be near this weekend.

Just thought I'd pass this along....mods, feel free to move it if needed.

MEET TIM OZGENER!

CAO Vice President, Tim Ozgener, will be at Outlaw Cigar Co., this Saturday - April 23!

April 23: Outlaw Cigar Co.
Kansas City, MO
(816) 505-2442

Don't miss the chance to meet one of the cigar industry's most charismatic ambassadors! Tim will be on hand to take photos, sign boxes, and offer a rare glimpse into the world of CAO.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I was just about to post the exact thing i just got the email from them. thanks for doing the typing. :cool:

·
-
11,412 Posts
sweet. that's where coppertop and i go every so often, closest shop to us.
also where i told elisha and tecno to look into finding...
excellent shop, great guys...

i might have to make a swing by there.
oh, this is in MISSOURI though... about 15-20 minute drive across the river from where i work.

·
-
11,412 Posts
tecnorobo said:
I would too, but seeing as how i'm 17 and have prom...
prom??? we're here discussing the leaf, and you're worried about your tux and gettin' some?

priorities of these kids...

----

i told my neighbor, he's upset that he'll miss out on the chance at free cigars.
i'll try to get a photo with the guy, maybe we can rub our bald heads together and make one giant scrotal sack?

·
Over Enthused Little Girl
1,404 Posts
listen dude... even if i did go i'd be thrown out.
17 isnt exactly the best age to be when it comes to this hobby.

otherwise, my chance of getting some is about the same as my chance of people letting me buy smokes at this age.

NON EXISTANT.

yah, i love putting myself down. get used to it.

·
-
11,412 Posts
hey, i thought you were 20, right? yeah, you're 20...

i've taken my (at the time 4 yr old) 5 yr old into outlaw cigar before... not a problem. they knew he didnt' have any purchasing power, so i told him to put the diamond crown and VSGs down... handed him a helix instead, he's building up his tolerance still. :rolleyes:

·
-
11,412 Posts
after taking my son to his soccer game, we drove across the river to the missouri side and went to Outlaw Cigar...

here's a couple photos.
evidently the guy who graciously snapped the first photo didn't have any photography classes... but i can edit it later and actually frame it up.
the 2nd photo, he was talking to my son about his soccer game and asking him about his shoes, then he gave him a high-5.

great guy.

forgot to say, LOOK WHO WAS REPRESENTIN' CLUB STOGIE!!??

·
-
11,412 Posts
Jeff said:
Great PR work Greg! What does your son think of cigars? :)

That store looks like it carries a huge selection.
kick ass store, nice guys as well.

my son loves to come hang out with me (and anyone else) when i have my cigar... but the shop was so packed today that he said, "i don't like smoke."

ah well.

·
Still Smitty's biotch!
3,335 Posts
Great Pics Greg! Son get his good looks from the wifey then aye?

I bet the boy will be taller than Tim at next year's event! LOLOL.

Tim makes up for his height with class though; he is always fun to meet.

-Matt-

IHT said:
after taking my son to his soccer game, we drove across the river to the missouri side and went to Outlaw Cigar...

here's a couple photos.
evidently the guy who graciously snapped the first photo didn't have any photography classes... but i can edit it later and actually frame it up.
the 2nd photo, he was talking to my son about his soccer game and asking him about his shoes, then he gave him a high-5.

great guy.

forgot to say, LOOK WHO WAS REPRESENTIN' CLUB STOGIE!!??

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.