Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had one of there sitting in the humi for several weeks now in the churchill size. I was yet to smoke one of these and I have been reading all of the great things about them and I could not resist it any longer. So I went out to the shop and toasted the foot a bit and lit it up. I had used a double blade cutter to cut it and the draw on this one was perfect! I must say I enjoyed this one until I reached the nub! Lots and lots of rich creamy smoke with a nice full flavor! I burned well all the way down with no corrections needed. I have a Goi size in the humi that may not be there long after today! I would say 8.5 out of 10 for me on this one, I know this one has been reviewed before but I just had to share the great experience i had with this cigar!

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
Re: CAO Brazilla

COOL!!! Glad you had a good experience Red. Ya really can't go wrong with the CAO line. Good review as well.

Have you tried the Italia line? I think you might enjoy the flavor profile.

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts

Great Redman,I agree whole heartedly,a very good cigar. I have a go and a Samba in the humi and like you it won't be for long... :w

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Las I have a Itialia sitting in there now just waiting to be smoked! I think I may get to it tomorrow in fact, but of course that would mean I have to go get some more of em! :D :D

·
Banned
6,267 Posts

Awwwwwwww..... that would be such a horrible fate having to go get more smokes:D Oh sweet agony.......

I think you'll really enjoy them. My first experience with them was not that great but after trying out a couple or five I've really gotten into them. I don't know maybe the first few I tried just weren't right on the money. Who knows????

Good luck though and keep those reviews comin'

·
Registered
727 Posts

I had my first CAO Black Label last night. It was a great smoke. In fact, for a newb like me, it was one of the best I have had yet. I will definently be trying more in the near future (when I get a little extra money). I have been havign really bad luck lately with smokes burning unevenly. The CAO burnt perfectly with no corrections needed. A great all around smoke. Nice and sweet, medium to full bodied, with tons of smoke, and a spicy finish. If you can affor a box, I would say to go out and grab one.

·
Registered
76 Posts

Blacks are good. Brazilias are better. Two totally different cigars.

Black=mild+ slightly better than one dimensional flavor
(a little weak at the start)

Brazilia=medium+ever changing multi dimensional flavor
(can ya tell I like these)

I have started nights with Blacks and finished with Brazilias. Never the other way round.

All comments are MHO.

K

·
Registered
727 Posts

KevinS said:
Blacks are good. Brazilias are better. Two totally different cigars.

Black=mild+ slightly better than one dimensional flavor
(a little weak at the start)

Brazilia=medium+ever changing multi dimensional flavor
(can ya tell I like these)

I have started nights with Blacks and finished with Brazilias. Never the other way round.

All comments are MHO.

K
You are right about the Brazilias. I had my first one a few days ago, and it was great. Definently a go to smoke.

·
Registered
904 Posts

Sounds like you had the Ipanema. Excellent cigar almost as tasty as the Samba.

·
Registered
882 Posts

I am glad to liked them I smoked a Gol this weekend that SilvrBck gave me at the San Diego herf and it was great. So great I brought a fiver today. I might get a box on payday. Once you tried the Itlaia tell us what you think of it.

·
Registered
83 Posts

Oh yeah, the Brazilia is an excellent cigar. walked into the lcs last week and wanted to just sit and have a smoke, walked into their humidor and decided it was time to try a Brazilia, picked up a Pirrhana (or however you spell it) and sat there with the owner and smoked it. Excellent smoke, will have to buy more.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts

I had my first Brazilia a couple weeks ago and thought is was a pretty good smoke. It was the Gol I believe. Seemed to be on the mild to moderate side with tons of nice smooth smoke. The only thing wrong was the last 1/2" or so had a weird taste I couldn't figure out. Other than that it was a pretty good smoke, something I have to keep a few of in the humi.

·
Registered
394 Posts

This is in my top-5 list of favorite cigars. I love the Brazilia and the Italia lines equally well.

·
Registered
24 Posts

i'm glad to see the brazilia line got good reviews here, i've had one in my humi for a couple of weeks based on a friends suggestion. perhaps i'll smoke it later today

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.