Cigar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if youve never tried one you`re missing out on a GREAT cigar........something about that brazilian wrapper .......smooth smoke to the nub

·
Registered
291 Posts
SilvrBck:
Actually I did a few times. I had one so-so experience with them, but the others were pretty good.
Solid peppery colored ash, fair draw, some complexity in taste, and lots of smoke.
Ok, I actually like the CAO Criollo's too.
Let me smoke one now just to refresh my memory.
:w

·
Chimpus herfustus
745 Posts
emgjet-
I had a criollo conquistador for the first time and it was exactly the flavor I was looking for. My friend couldn't even talk to me cause I just kept saying how great it was. I had another, straight out of the tobacco shop and was let down. I've let them rest and they have all been that perfect taste to me. A little age on them will do wonders.
SB

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
CAO seems to crank out a massive amount of cigars. I just don't think they do a lot of aging before shipping. If my head is not too fuzzy, whenever that new double maduro CAO comes out it is sposed to have an aged wrapper.

That said and with time in the humidor, Brazilias are an excellent cigar, one of the all time classics, seems like I buy a box every month. CAOs best. Each size has a different profile. All good.

I like the CAO Criollos, but would probably not buy a box again, unless I went halvies...but then who would get to keep the cool box with the fancy drawers?

I'm probably in the minority, but one of the cigars I really like is that damn expensive CAO Cameroon #1 Tubo Perfecto. I've bought 3 boxes in the past year! (I'm a sucker for cigar sales!) I've only smoked about a dozen. They keep getting better! They just come so green. If you smoke them the day they arrive, you will hack your head off. After a few months, WOW, a whole different cigar.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The pirhana is a great goto when you want a strong, short smoke. Decieving for its size...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts