Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled out a CAO Brazilia Ipanema tonight. The cigar is a 50x7 and looked very nice. I really wanted to like this cigar. It had a nice draw and it lit evenly. It had a nice somewhat spicy taste... with a hint of BBQ chicken, then there was a strong spare rib flavor, followed by baked potato with sour cream... oh wait...... that's what I had for dinner. My bad.

Seriously, it was a great cigar, which I smoked until it became uncomfortable to hold. This is the second one I've had, and I have to admit that it's one of my favorites. I need to get a box of these!

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Nice review TomN, the Brazilia line is amazing. Every time I smoke one somebody says, "Hey what the hell is that your smoking"? The burn smells great, but kinda pungent like "weed" so it gets peoples attention. I have been tenative about the churchill size, but after your review I think I'm going to give them a try. Thanks, rns

G

·
I absolutely agree. Bought a box of Sambas, and now may have to get a box of Ipanemas. I love the entire line!

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts