Cigar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, Im really beginning to love the Nicaraguan-cigars... with the all the Joya de Nicaragua (Antano 1970/Celebracion) and ofcourse Padron... I just had to check these once again... And they were good. At least the one I tried. If I had to give it a number before I tried this particular one I would say 4.0 out of 5.0. OK, lit it up and started to smoke it... Mmmm... God flavours... BTW, I visited a friend today and gave him one too... And he liked it... too...

Well what can I say... Brazilian nut, earthy, spicy flavours was coming out of the stick. It burned good and produced a satisfying level of smoke... The construction was good and I like the CAO Brazilia band/label... Very colourful... But one thing I cant understand... Why is the box of Piranhas as big as the Amazons... I couldnt get it in any of my humidors... Well, I must be off to buy another plastic container tomorrow... A tupperdor... :)

OK...

4.0 out of 5.0

·
Test Subject
2,651 Posts
Re: CAO Brazilia Piranha

If you like the band on these cigars,,monitor J&R cigar site because every once in a while they sell a humidor that is a replica of the band and looks very sharp..Next time they have them I am going to get one for myself..

Jerry in Minnesota.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.