Cigar Forums banner

CAO America Potomac

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  car12586 
#1 ·
After some time spent detailing, me and my friend decided to go out to the shop and get a cigar. When we got there this CAO instantly got my attention with its' two-tone wrapper , I've read about it but this was the first time I saw it at a store for a sub $9 price so I had to have it.

As I said my first impression was that this cigar was really neat looking! The construction was top notch, and the cigar looked great when it glistened in the sun. When I lit it up the first taste I got was a burst of pure spice which quickly vanished (and never returned). After that the cigar was fairly boring for the first few puffs which was then following by a rather strong peanut butter/mocha taste, really good! This flavor along with a tea taste followed through the entire cigar, I also got a fruity taste (at least I think it was fruity) and an overall sweet taste. Overall this was a great cigar that I would gladly buy again! :smokin:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I actually revisited this line a few weeks back, in the Bottlerocket size. This was after the stick has been resting for nearly 9 months.

I have to say it has blossomed into a nice creamy and enjoyable smoke with hardly any spice. But like was pointed out, simple and straightforward with little complexity and flavour evolution.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.