Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mistakenly took ring guage from MoTheMan when I tried to give him some. I emailed Paul and he told me he probably couldn't fix it, and to just add some back on - but I can't do that now, I get an error that says I need to pass more guage to others. I did do that, but I still get the error.

Now you know what a standup guy Mo is, and he told me nicely that it wasn't a problem, but I feel like a heel for dropping the guage of one of the most classy, generous BOTLs we have here.

Can I ask you to pump him up a bit?

Thanks all.

SeanGAR

·
-
11,412 Posts
bah, screw MO, he did the same thing to me!!! :c

nah, just teasing, if i can, i will, he's one of the most deserving on here with all the help/info he's provided me in the past (and will continue in the future). it's not like he's flashing us his (.)(.) and saying 1 liners to get noticed/liked, dude is a great guy with tons of info.

<edit> i can't, i need to spread the love. i have spread it around to tons of deserving people, but i dont' know why it won't let me give any more to Mo. maybe he's at his limit?</edit>

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
IHT said:
bah, screw MO, he did the same thing to me!!! :c

nah, just teasing, if i can, i will, he's one of the most deserving on here with all the help/info he's provided me in the past (and will continue in the future). it's not like he's flashing us his (.)(.) and saying 1 liners to get noticed/liked, dude is a great guy with tons of info.

<edit> i can't, i need to spread the love. i have spread it around to tons of deserving people, but i dont' know why it won't let me give any more to Mo. maybe he's at his limit?</edit>
Gee, I thought my one liners were marginally entertaining & I would flash my (.)(.) but they kinda have hair growing all over them.

I'll see if I can give Mo some points.

My (.)(.) are lopsided too.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
I'm afraid I got the same response IHT did. :confused:

·
X Canadian
1,306 Posts
kansashat said:
Gee, I thought my one liners were marginally entertaining & I would flash my (.)(.) but they kinda have hair growing all over them.

I'll see if I can give Mo some points.

My (.)(.) are lopsided too.
Nice mental image, hat flashing his hairy lopsided man boobs. :pu

Thanks

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Mo is definatly deserving of some ring guage. He has helped me so much, and sent me many kick a$$ cigars. I will try, but I am almost certian I will get the "need to spead the love around some more" statement.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I successfully gave Mo some girth, not that he didn't already have a good deal of girth. Glad I could help!!!!!

Mo if you get any more ring you are going to start to scae the ladies away.

I guess that is better than scareing for other reasons.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Wow!

Guys (& ladies), you are most generous & kind.

My ring gauge went up by nearly 50pts w/in the past week!!!!

Man, I don't feel like a LLG anymore but more like a BSD (Big Swinging Dick). :r

Thanks again.

MoTheMan

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
TMI Guys, TMI!!!!

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Churchlady said:
TMI Guys, TMI!!!!
Sorry CL.

BSD is a common term used to refer to the bigwigs of Wall St.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
MoTheMan said:
Sorry CL.

BSD is a common term used to refer to the bigwigs of Wall St.
In polite circles, they're called swinging richards... :D
You know I'm not really offended!

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Churchlady said:
In polite circles, they're called swinging richards... :D Never knew that, but I do have a lot of friends that work in the financial markets, hence the "BSD".
You know I'm not really offended! Better not be. Glad to hear it though . . . sometimes I think of you as a closer friend that my own sister (and -- God bless her -- she's offended by EVERYTHING)!! (LOL)
:D :w

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Crap Crap Crap

CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!

Can't believe that I did the same thing today.

Was trying to give a fellow BOTL, Kansashat, a few ring gauge, as I consider his his love of the leaf and contributions to CS most excellent, when i noticed that his ring gauge actually went DOWN. What the heck happened? Did I mistakenly click on the wrong line?

Well, I did PM kansashat to let him know of the error. He's been a trooper, and I do feel bad for this mistake. Only wish that it might be corrected somehow.

MoTheMan

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.