Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have searched for information on this box and can not find anything like this one. Does anyone know anything about this box or can point us in a direction to look? Thanks
Brown Rectangle Wood Wood stain Hardwood
Brown Rectangle Wood Wood stain Hardwood
Wood Rectangle Font Hardwood Wood stain
Brown Wood Book Rectangle Artifact
Tableware Dishware Drinkware Serveware Table

·
Super Moderator
8,478 Posts
+1 = I concur. I've studied it from every angle, researched the effects of aging on cigar boxes, examined the patina, considered the provenance... and, in my unimpeachably expert opinion, yes, it looks old. 😣

Might look cool on the shelf behind your bar OP. But if you think you struck gold on something you can't even find on the Interwebz... well... like I said, it might look cool on a shelf behind your bar. It's not the amazing garage-sale-find Antiques Road Show jaw-dropper you were dreaming about.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its not about striking gold. We just like it and was trying to find information about it. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
8,478 Posts
Its not about striking gold. We just like it and was trying to find information about it. Thanks
Ah, I see. You must have just mistaken this forum for cigar smokers for "Antique-Cigar-Box Evaluations-on-Demand.com".

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,733 Posts
Try Nick @gothamcigarmuseum.
He is an expert on vintage cigar boxes.
Clear Havana, Bonded clear Havana, Pre Embargo.

Reactions: BobP

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Ah, I see. You must have just mistaken this forum for cigar smokers for "Antique-Cigar-Box Evaluations-on-Demand.com".
LMFAO...great website BTW.

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk

·
Smoking Volunteer
4,778 Posts
To the OP. The polite thing to do when joining a new forum is to find the introduction section and provide a nice introduction. You’re getting some snarky posts because what you’ve posted is a little rude and entitled.

·
Super Moderator
17,343 Posts
Bob's right. I've seen plenty of people ask plenty of questions. The "what is this?" AKA "how much can I get on ebay?" never go over well as a first post.

But I've also seen these guys use their Google Fu skills to look up stuff for days, to help someone that introduced themselves and explained their situation and the reason for asking.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Test Subject
2,647 Posts
I can't help you with information about the box, but I would definitely wash those glasses before using them...............

Jerry in Minnesota

1 - 12 of 12 Posts