Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.jrcigars.com/index.cfm?page=weekly_specials

It's the H Upmann Vintage Cameroon Jar. Before you start yelling, I've been burned on JR's weekly "Specials" a time or two before, but these are on a lot of members try lists in threads here at CS. I ordered a jar of the Coronas, the smaller sticks seem to be a little stronger. Anyway, I want the jar. I'd give any DR Upmann a few months before I smoked them.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dadof3illinois said:
I've never been an H Upman fan but I do like the jar. Thanks for the information radar.
I'm not big on their Dominicans either. I dove anyway though. We'll see how they go.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My jar arrived yesterday, smokes are not bad! I'll review after they get some more sleep. Jar is great, heavy glass, great seal, holds 60 of my daily cheapo's and a humitube. First weekly special from JR's I felt good about in a while. I may order another before the sale is off.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
radar said:
My jar arrived yesterday, smokes are not bad! I'll review after they get some more sleep. Jar is great, heavy glass, great seal, holds 60 of my daily cheapo's and a humitube. First weekly special from JR's I felt good about in a while. I may order another before the sale is off.
Thanks for the update, keep us posted please. I haven't had any for a long time....I may have to give them another try.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I actually enjoyed the one I smoked.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.