Cigar Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in the local shop today and noticed this strange looking new stick from Caribe. It smelled good and my curiosity made me buy one. Price paid $8.50

After smoking a couple good Havanas today, I thought what better time than now to try this new stick. This cigar was rolled with some skilled hands, with a very nice triple cap. The ring size starts with 46 at the cap, then 50 midway, with 38 at the foot. 6" in length and this is as I said, an oddly shaped cigar. Upon lighting I got a nice cloud of aroma sweet as honey. The first 1/4 was pretty simple, but then she opened up. The flavor changed throughout, moving from spicy to sweet, then back. It was nice and full of body, giving plentiful amounts of smoke and a good long finish. Now I had smoked some nice cigar throughout the day, like a '98 Monte Esp. No.2 and a Habanos Festival 2000 Mareva, both incredible cigars. After smoking those I still thought this Camacho was very good, and that says a lot. My overall rating for this cigar is a 9/10. I was impressed!

I will rarely buy a box of non-Cubans, but these may be in the cards for my next purchase.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
46 at the cap, then 50 midway, with 38 at the foot. 6" in length

we used to tease my brother cause his d.i.c.k. was shaped like that.

anyway- i bought a box of diplomas about a year ago... there... i admit it! oh the shame. :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts