Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed a few Virginians here at Club Stogie. Raise your hand if you are a gorilla from the Old Dominion!

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
I'm in....

1f1fan said:
Right here....

Richmond, VA - Maybe us VA guys can meet at Uncle Mikeys on Broad St. for a herf sometime!
I'm up for that man, I would love to meet some Gorillas and smoke a few with Uncle Mickey, maybe picking up a couple of boxes or bundles at his shop.

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Another Virginian! Richmond-Colonial Heights area.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A herf sounds great! That was actually a motive of mine when I posted the thread. I am up in the so-called "Northern Virginia" area, but would love to come down to Richmond for a herf.

I know there are more of us...Who else is from Ol Virginny?

·
Registered
239 Posts
ME, Too!

I was noticing that the other day, too. Quite a few Virginians have swung into the jungle in the past few months. I'm in Fredericksburg, but there are folks from NoVa, Richmond, C'ville and the Valley as well. I am DEFINATELY up for a herf.

-Quixote

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
YEAH, BABY!

Moved to Chantilly from the People's Republic of Maryland. Had to get away from the "blue meanies". I'd be up for something.. if work doesn't kill me!

And shelvingunit...

one of MY toys, if you're ever interested. Moved UP from a USP9F. :D

Scott"'tisagunforaMAN"M

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Scott M said:
YEAH, BABY!

one of MY toys, if you're ever interested. Moved UP from a USP9F. :D
You mean something like this

USP Tactical

Nice! My buddy has his dads colt .45 from when he was in the Navy. He's kept it in good condition and is one accurate weapon.

My USP 9 C is used for concealed carry. Its a great gun, but with 10 + 1 its a little heavy. I still carry it, I'm used to it my now but I'd love to get a baby glock .45, or something similar. For some reason I have not invested the $ in a good 1911. I guess the modern Sig, HK and Glock are more my speed....plus 9mm is a lot cheaper.

Mike said saturdays are usually slow aroung the shop so that may be a good day to herf. I know he is planning a grand opening herf sometime soon, I'll ask him next time I'm in the shop.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Yeah, the Tactical used to be on my wish list. Got to the point where I couldn't justify the price and the hand-cannon size/weight. Also had a Sig P228. Nice piece. Didn't really want 2 9mm handguns, along with the HK. Pity they don't allow tours of Pacific Blvd.

glovepuppy said:
Oooohhhhh, Virginians. I read that wrong. ;)
Too funny!

Scott"shootsmorethanhismouthoff"M

·
Registered
449 Posts
1f1fan if you are looking for a concealed try a Glock 27, they are a .40 and are nice and compact. I bought one about 8-9 months ago and I love it. Of course two days ago I picked up a Mossberg 500 12ga pistol grip, not exactly a CC gun but oh well.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
glovepuppy said:
Oooohhhhh, Virginians. I read that wrong. ;)
:r That was the same thing I thought when I first saw it... had to read it twice.

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
Redman said:
1f1fan if you are looking for a concealed try a Glock 27, they are a .40 and are nice and compact. I bought one about 8-9 months ago and I love it. Of course two days ago I picked up a Mossberg 500 12ga pistol grip, not exactly a CC gun but oh well.
Bought my 27 when they first came out, shoot a box or two a month at the local range. I got the pinkie extenstion as my hands are not small. Love it!

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
Got a Glock 21 here.. Qualified many years ago with the old Colt in the Corps and decided I wanted a 45 again,but the price of the 1911's was more than I wanted to spend,so I got the Glock. And definately up for a Herf 1f1fan :w

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.