Cigar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Punched this thing- No draw. Oh crap. Used my crappy single blade- oh crap, just mangled the thing. Still no draw. Massaged, ok, more like squished the sh** out of a hard spot near the cap until I got a better draw. So I've had the churchill sized Black- the Frontier, and I loved it. So I grabbed this guy because I was in a bad mood (stressed out- girlfriend issues) since I loved the larger version. So did this one deliver? Absolutely. Same light, fragrant aroma, great taste with a light hint of spice. Just smooth flavour all the way down. Thanks Jay! You made this night better with this stick! Also, halfway down the stick I semi-resolved issues with the girlfriend- although we do have some issues still with her parents... I am going to look into a box of these guys!

· Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Crap- forgot this can go in the October Cigar of the Month Thread----gonna post it there- you may delete this thread if needed.

· Registered
922 Posts
oh cool man! i'm glad you got to smoke it and glad you enjoyed it. i enjoyed those as well, but i prefered the larger version. i have some Bengals that I got as well, and after having the bengal, i think it tasted a little better to me, maybe being a little thicker and burning a little cooler. I'm glad you enjoyed the mosaic though, mine are all gone now heheeh :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.