Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· OLUA
864 Posts
i got some vector brand butane at williams sonoma yesterday, don't know if that's an option where you live, but anywhere that they sell higher end kitchen supplies should have it for brulee torches.

· Registered
24,006 Posts
i got some vector brand butane at williams sonoma yesterday, don't know if that's an option where you live, but anywhere that they sell higher end kitchen supplies should have it for brulee torches.
:tpd:

Try Williams And Sonoma they have Vector Fuel. It is so well worth using a better fuel in your lighter.

· Registered
373 Posts
that is a luxury i do not have, theres a walk in humidor in Missouri, 5 minutes away, but its basically a glorified cigarette stand because MO has cheaper tobacco tax than IL
Where are you located on the IL/MO border? Milo's Tobacco Rd., in Edwardsville, carries Colibri brand. Nice selection in the walk-in, too. All cigars and pipes -- no coffin nails. :ss

G

·
Dept stores, chain drug stores, hardware stores, truck stops, convienence stores, etc. You should look for, at least, triple refined butane.
:tpd:

Make sure it is at least triple filtered, or get ready to throw the lighter away after a couple of re-fills. I use only cheap torch lighters, used to throw them away regularly using good old Ronson from the supermarket. Started using triple (and higher) filtered butane, haven't thrown away a lighter in 2 years, even the cheap-o ones I use!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.