Cigar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang,

Aside from the trial and error of raising my new baby girl, I've been busy at work on some new exciting stuff. Not the kind of stuff most of you would be interested in really, but maybe for you much younger guys and gals.

Can't spill any details yet, but get ready to look for stuff that I've designed to start popping up in a huge product campaign that will encompass toys, comics, video games and an animated TV series. I'll have been responsible for the design of some of the product branding, logos and other items that will appear on the action figures. The only hint I'll give you is that when it all comes down, it'll be a howlin' good time.

Exciting times for me, yes but I always try to check in on CS when I can. I hope everyone is well!

Grace says hello to you all!

-J

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Glad to hear you're doing well! Sounds very exciting and hopefully you can give us the full details soon.

·
Registered
374 Posts
CIGma_Chi said:
Hey gang,

Aside from the trial and error of raising my new baby girl, I've been busy at work on some new exciting stuff. Not the kind of stuff most of you would be interested in really, but maybe for you much younger guys and gals.

Can't spill any details yet, but get ready to look for stuff that I've designed to start popping up in a huge product campaign that will encompass toys, comics, video games and an animated TV series. I'll have been responsible for the design of some of the product branding, logos and other items that will appear on the action figures. The only hint I'll give you is that when it all comes down, it'll be a howlin' good time.

Exciting times for me, yes but I always try to check in on CS when I can. I hope everyone is well!

Grace says hello to you all!

-J
Good luck! Sounds like exciting times!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Roger Miller" said:
In production currently, no release date given, based on this dude?.....

_____
rm
LOL ... interesting guess.

While I AM involved with that project, it's not quite to the extent of the current project I'm talking about. Much lower profile as well, though if it goes well, the entire campaign could wind up there. For now, we're happy to have it going to animation and action figures. Fingers crossed though!

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Good to see you around again Jeof. Congrats on the project. Hope Grace and you guys are doing well.

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
Hi there Jeof, Misty and little Grace, wifey and I were begining to wonder about you guys.

Great news on your business ventures Jeof. Much success to you my friend.. Like we told Dale and Alan, don't forget us little fellers when ya make it big.. Take care guys..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.