Cigar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
still puffin
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from cuba

have been here since monday(booked this trip last thursday).first i must apologize for not reading any of the current threads or for saying hola sooner.

you gotta love a country were the women wear bra and panties all day(at the beach 25% of the women dont wear the tops ) lovely and hot compared to-10.

havnt been diving ...brought the wife.

on a cigar note...have been looking and found some smokes to buy.found a box of 2 1/2 year old lanceros...nice box of '98 boli lonsdales and of course now that i can only get one more box...i found a shop with a sh!tload of '98 diplomaticos#4 some '98 party shorts and some older upmann smokes...will spend some time thinking about it before i get my last box.

there are no EL's anywere to be found just now...seems to be some cohibas with more age than i am used to seeing.looked at the yellow cohiba humidor(2600 plus)

gotta go...hasta la vista for now

derrek

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Geez Derrek... you didn't tell me that you were going. I would have given you a list ahead of time. I'll take the lanceros and some older super coronas if you see them:D . Have fun :w and :al down there

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Let me know if I need to come give you a rest and finish the trip for you!

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Cuba!

Way to go.

Gotta set up a trip there sometime.

MoTheMan

·
still puffin
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
have asked for super coronas everywere they sell cigars...no luck.
there does seem to be a fair amount of smokes up to the 5 year mark(if you ask for them).cohibas up to a couple of years...surprise to me.

somebody answer me this...saw a box of 50 trinidads for 675$ yet the boxes of 24 are (about)236$...why so much premium on a box of 50???

having a great time and if anybody wants to organize a herf down here...i am in.

lots of mag 46's and will get a box if no upmann sc's to be had.

you buy your internet time by the hour and yesterday i made the mistake of checking my inbox...only had 17 minutes to post"buenos tardes"not going to check email again til i get home...waste of time.

so long for now
"ï can hear the ocean calling my name........."

derrek
:)

·
Registered
283 Posts
dvickery said:

somebody answer me this...saw a box of 50 trinidads for 675$ yet the boxes of 24 are (about)236$...why so much premium on a box of 50???

derrek
:)
The way it was put to me was that "traditionally" the cabinets are reserved for a higher quality cigar.

Have a blast man I am jealous!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts